MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
The MEININGER Hotel with 184 rooms and total of 751 beds will be located on Csarnok tér, directly next door to the famous Great Market Hall. Situated close to the city centre on the Pest side of the River Danube, countless bars, restaurants, shops and nightspots lie within walking distance. Good connections to the public transport network mean the hotel makes the perfect starting point for exploring and enjoying the city. The hotel is expected to open in summer 2018. The public space will be equipped with a guest kitchen, kids’ corner, 24-hour reception, bar, restaurant and a game zone. Are you ready for your MEININGER Adventure? Come and join us – we are hiring!
- You are in charge of smooth operations of the reception team and provide great customer service to our guests
- You take care of operational and administrative tasks: invoicing, hour registration, online reputation management, quality checks etc.
- You act as a great host and create a memorable stay for our guests
- You are responsible for maintaining MEININGER quality standards in your area
- You are leading the front-of-house team together with your Junior Operations Manager
- You enjoy diverse working environment and are flexible to work weekdays, weekends, day-, evening- and night shifts
- You are a reception supervisor or a receptionist with 2+ years of experience in hospitality who is ready to take on a new exciting challenge
- You possess an outgoing personality and enjoy working in a bustling dynamic environment performing a variety of tasks
- You are a people person, you like helping others and creating unforgettable experience for our guests
- You enjoy working in a team, guiding and developing your team members
- You have good knowledge of a front office system (e.g. ASSD, Fidelio, SIHOT)
- You are fluent in English and Hungarian, any other language is an advantage
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS:
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Fair compensation package
- Extra vacation days for every year with MEININGER, company jubilees
- Free nights at MEININGER Hotels and friends & family discounts
- Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, teambuilding events
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your CV, references and motivation letter indicating your salary expectations and your availability. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
CONTACT PERSON: Gabor Kovacs (Operations Manager)