MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
MEININGER is looking for a Group Sales Team Lead (m/f) based in Budapest to set up a local Group Sales Team and work together with Group Sales Team in Berlin Headquarters to promote MEININGER as a hotel of choice to our customers and partners.
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
The MEININGER Hotel with 184 rooms and total of 751 beds will be located on Csarnok tér, directly next door to the famous Great Market Hall. Situated close to the city centre on the Pest side of the River Danube, countless bars, restaurants, shops and nightspots lie within walking distance. Good connections to the public transport network mean the hotel makes the perfect starting point for exploring and enjoying the city. The hotel is expected to open in summer 2018. The public space will be equipped with a guest kitchen, kids’ corner, 24-hour reception, bar, restaurant and a game zone.
Are you ready for your MEININGER Adventure? Come and join us – we are hiring!
- Plan, organize and manage team activities to ensure delivery on targets and excellent quality of service
- Create a positive working environment through providing developmental feedback, support and development of the team members
- Supervise the execution of daily tasks and serve as the escalation point in case of issues or complaints
- Track team performance, KPIs, monitor quality, manage and analyse customer data
- Work in close collaboration with other teams and departments within Commerce (Sales, Marketing, Revenue)
- Provide support to ensure excellent customer service for new hotel openings
- Minimum 2 years of team management experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Engaging collaborative leadership style and ability to build and manage a high-performing team
- Ability to plan and manage multiple priorities to ensure achievements of business targets
- Fluency in Hungarian and English, German and additional European languages are an advantage
- Flexibility to work weekdays and occasional weekends, early- or late shifts
- Excellent PC skills, knowledge of PMS or reservations system (e.g. Sihot) is desirable
- Availability to travel and stay in the Headquarters (Berlin) for the initial training
What MEININGER offers
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Opportunity to create an impact as part of the international expanding organization
- Fast-pacing & dynamic working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extra vacation days per year of service
- Free nights and discounts for friends & family at MEININGER Hotels
Please send us your application including CV, approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact person: Doreen Kwast (Director of Sales)