Az állás leírása
A company dealing with security and defence equipment is looking for an office assistant to do secretary work in part-time (20 hours a week – flexible) in the XIV. District Budapest. If you are a student or a new mother, you can also apply. No experience needed.
- Minimum of intermediate English spoken and written, preferred advanced
- Hungarian mother tongue
- Computer literate: e-mail, word, excel, file handling
- Keeping the contact with partners and customers in English and Hungarian spoken and written (via e-mail, phone, fax, post office, in person)
- Handling cash and keys
- Invoicing, stock keeping
- Placing orders, receiving products,
- Administration work out of office (post office, bank, government offices)
- Personal assistant tasks (agenda, interpretation on meetings, helping the work of CEO)
- Flexible hours
- Free weekend
- Competitive salary
- Tranquil, comfortable office environment
If you are interested, please apply with your Hungarian and English CV and English cover letter via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any inquire please call 0630/206-28-08.