Az állás leírása
In order to strengthen the Series Development department in Erd/Hungary, we are looking for employees who can lead an automotive interior development CAD design activity with passion in a professional manner.
- Drive the technical implementation of the construction. Have a system level overview.
- Coordinate CAD development activity, guide the CAD design team members on the project, assign tasks and follow up progress.
- Compile internal timing plan for CAD work and harmonize with project milestones. Supervise progress internally.
- Analyze customer requirements and translate them to technical specifications. Evaluate alternatives and recommend product solutions to components/assembly concerns throughout the development process.
- Provide inputs for Design FMEA. Eliminate potential failure modes. Develop risk mitigation plan.
- Cooperation with cross-functional teams and suppliers in order to implement proper design that is feasible from tooling, assembly, quality, etc perspective.
- Ensure proper quality of CAD models and relevant documentation. Oversee creation and check releasable 3D models of technical parts to verify that they meet requirements.
- Management of developed parts until series production.
- Bachelor`s degree Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience in product development, preferably in automotive industry
- Knowledge in plastic part development, injection molding processes, tooling, CAD design requirements
- Analytical, problem solving mindset, ability to work both independently and with teams, communication and conflict management skills, project management and presentation skills
- Languages: English/German & Hungarian – fluent
- Experience with UG NX or Catia
- Deep understanding of PLM systems and methods