Az állás leírása
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Language requirements: Native in Hungarian + fluent in English [both written & verbal]
Job type: Full time
Starting Date: January 2018
A fantastic opportunity to work with some of the world’s most respected brands. The role of Community Manager is demanding and stimulating and draws on elements of community management & creative thinking. You will be confident in your expertise, a hard-working individual with a background in either community management or social media marketing, and able to think creatively and act decisively.
You will be part of the dynamic Communication Interaction Centre (CIC) team – a team of social media experts who engage, on behalf of our client, with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & experiences. The CIC team thrives in conceiving ideas, building connection plans and executing initiatives across a range of social media platforms and across a number of iconic brands. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver social media excellence in all of the 12 markets we currently cover in Central & Eastern Europe.
The Community Manager role will lead the development and day to day management of
Coca-Cola communities in the social media space. They will also be in charge of publishing content & engaging with consumers/stakeholders through the company’s online portals. This role will manage the day-to-day social media operations for the Hungarian market, and will actively conceive ideas and execute a range of initiatives across platforms.
You will have online marketing/digital and/or journalism experience with excellent written communication & copyright skills. You have creative flair and experience managing a brand-owned social media community.
You have a thirst for exploring new technologies and a thorough understanding of community management, content development and audience engagement. You will source, write, translate and edit content on a daily basis to support the digital strategy. The Community Manager will also support the collection of insights through social media analytics tools and compile actionable reports
· Exceptional communication skills – online marketing and/or journalism experience with strong written and verbal communications skills in Hungarian & English.
· Critical thinking and understanding of when or not to engage in online conversations
· Understanding of SEO & SEM strategies to be used for online content
· Be experienced in publishing to the web via a digital Content Management System
· Collaborative in nature – you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders across the business
· Active participant in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, etc
· Deep understanding of social networks and keeps abreast of online trends and developments
· Experience implementing tactical social media plans and expertise in engaging and activating online communities
· Experience in working with media agencies for paid social media strategies, or managing directly paid media campaigns for social channels
· Experience establishing metrics developing insights and reporting on outcomes
· Management of creative development process (Photoshop skills an added bonus)
· Ability to work independently on projects, several brands and be the lead if necessary
· An interest in the food and beverage industry
· Publishing & consumer/stakeholder engagement – development, adaptation & posting of content, monitoring, moderation and response [social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & other online portals]
· Content Planning & copywriting – development & localisation of editorial calendars based on social media strategy, local agency management, real-time content development, translation of copy in Hungarian and adaptation based on audience/ tone
· Media Strategy Management – understanding of paid social media & basic SEO/ SEM analytics
· Influencer outreach – working with online/offline influencers to amplify campaign content & messaging
· Listening – experience using social media monitoring tools
· Reporting & Analysis – development of reporting recommendations , compilation of key learnings
· Relationship Management – day to day contact with various internal and external stakeholders
· Administrative Co-ordination – managing campaign timelines, deliverables and outcomes
· Thought leadership – knowledge and deep understanding of digital environments and trends
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a new media / marketing / business / journalism course
Related work experience: 2 years community or social media management with either a digital media agency (preferred) or an FMCG organisation. Journalism or content management experience are considered an asset.
Skills: Excellent communication skills, keen Twitter/FB/Instagram user, ability to create compelling content. Experience in managing content calendars and multiple stakeholders.
The Communication Interaction Centre (CIC) operates within the local Coca-Cola entities which are affiliates of The Coca-Cola Company (referred to as “Coca-Cola”) as an outsourced organization, operated by the assigned company CCA International (CCA). CIC staff is employed by CCA’s staffing agency Adecco. This means that the successful candidate will be directly employed by Adecco, who will be responsible for all aspects related to the employment contract and relationship, as mandated by CCA International. Coca-Cola will partner with CCA International in providing input in recruitment and selection process to Adecco